Sunday, June 1, 2008

We just got back from a weekend at Camp Ao-Wa-Kiya, it was SOOOO nice there! Rachel Bennett (my bestest friend) and I went to an elementary school right by there with our kids and let them run around and play on the playground. They had monkey bars and a slide -old school style- I think she and I had more fun than the kids!! The weather was perfect for playing on land but a little too chilly for playing in the water.

Owen is about to turn 3 and I can hardly believe it! I'm reminded every day what a precious gift God gave us. His smile and laugh are sometimes too much, I feel like I could burst with all the love I feel for him and all the joy he brings us! THANK YOU my Jesus!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I never saw this until now! Was that a month and a half ago almost now?! Where has the time gone?! My goodness! We did have fun that day.

Rachel said...

and whoa is your hair long now compared to when we took those family pics in the fall!

kvreug said...

ha! and whoA, is your hair short now! love ya babe!