Saturday, January 3, 2009

shopping therapy

UPDATE! I decided after a couple weeks to keep the heels and boy let me tell you, I feel so GREAT in them!! My feet don't but I do feel taller and thinner! :) Here's pretty much what they look like but mine are black (I think they show up in blue). Rach wrote about heels and I'm telling ya, she speaks truth!

I've been starting to feel a little sad that the holiday season is coming to an end and Kevin is going back to work, I've loved having him home since Christmas Eve. Shopping usually puts me in an even more depressive state but this time it finally worked for me! I found a great pair of Nine West pointy toed, 4 inch, yes 4 INCH (I had to measure), heels! Love em!! Only $15, maybe that's not a bargain to you but it sure was to me, now if only I could walk in them without looking silly and breaking my ankle! :) I'm gonna give it the old college try... and who cares how much your feet hurt after wearing them as long as you look good right?!?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What?! Awesome!! Can't wait to see you in those babies. :) See you soon!

Rachel said...

Yup, pretty not shoes. Now if you can just wear and walk in them. :)