Sunday, April 25, 2010

...just breath

this is what I have to keep reminding myself along with "yes this is real, it really is"

can I proudly introduce to you my 3rd born?
april 23 at 5:51am, Maverick Rufner Vreugdenhil was welcomed into our lives
7lbs, 6oz, 21in
the third miracle in our little family tree
i'm a person of few words, mostly cause I aint no good with em :) so I'll let these pics do the talking (you sorta have to start at the bottom and work your way up to see them in "order")

i love him

(i can't post any pics of our daughter yet but she was there too)









8 comments:

Scene said...

your wife looks beautiful..=)

Rachel said...

i can't believe this was over a month ago now!

Julipet said...

Hello, my name is Julipet from Indonesia. I'm a blog walker. Nice posting you put in here. Regard to sesame blogger, Nice to meet you, By the way, don't forget to visit me someday. Thank you

chris said...

been a long time since i checked into the blog world.... i am so very happy for you and kev... i love the new background..

blobdot said...

Congratulations, this is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen :-)

Sons Shall Prophesy said...

Becky (Congratulations!) and friends . . . Please stop by and visit us losers at http://homelessinamerica.blogspot.com

Thank you and God bless everyone!

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

God's gift....I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings. Lloyd

Unknown said...

nice!
happy
Cong ty thiet ke nha dep tai hcm
Mau thiet ke biet thu tai tphcm
Mau thiet ke nha pho dep tphcm
Trang tri thiet ke noi that tphcm
Thiet ke thi cong noi that chung cu