Monday, November 24, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Happy holiday's everyone! I figure since today is one month from Christmas Eve we can "officially" start celebrating the holiday season! Each year at this time I get more and more excited for all the festivities and traditions, even if it's a tradition to do something totally different every year. This year, for the very first time since I met Kev and we got married (we celebrated our 10yr in May btw), we're not doing anything on Christmas Day, nothing, nada, zilch...(big sigh followed by a big smile).

I also get more and more emotional. I'm more thankful, grateful, overwhelmed and in awe of God's love for me. Just me. Thank you for sending Your Son.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Amen and Hallelujah on that last paragraph!

Rachel said...

"See Fitness 19 is cheap, but that'll take a lot." lol