Monday, December 8, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Early mornings, coffee, a warm fire, cuddling with my son (and the fact that he loves it too!) Kevin kissing me bye and telling me he loves me when he leaves for work, the Christmas season, Christmas lights, cardinals in snow covered trees, sisters, friends, Sunday's, Bing Crosby's version of White Christmas, Sunday nights, Saturday night church, stockings hanging by the fireplace, my new honey chamomile lotion from the farmers market! Christmas shopping that benefits a "cause", hearing Owen play quietly in his room when he wakes up in the morning, my dog Bella who refuses to go outside in the morning until she gets some lovin' from me...

Oh I could go on and on while sitting here on my chaise in front of the fire being so overwhelmed with God's goodness and unfailing love but I need to get on with my day...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm a friend! I'm a friend! (Yes, I made it into her favorite things!)