Friday, February 13, 2009

FUN!

Thanks to Big Mama, I'm having fun getting back into fashion and my appearance (in a good way of course not in vain, well, maybe a little vain) :) and remembering that it's important to take care of yourself especially if you're married! My husband has already noticed the care I've given myself when he comes home (and it's only been 2 days! That just means I let things go a little too long!), I'm not in a baggy sweatshirt and way too baggy sweats or as I like to call some of my clothes, scrubs.

Here are some fun places to shop online...

H & M - fun to shop in the store too when you're in the mood! It can sort of be confusing at first when you visit the site, make a model if you want, or just start strying clothes on the model they provide. Oh, and remember your age and dress appropriately :)

American Eagle is another fun place to shop online and they run some pretty good sales in the store. They also have some cute things for kids, a bit pricey but cute nonetheless.

The Vintage Pearl is a great spot to get some cute accessories for yourself or for a gift especailly if you like personalized things.

We can't forget fashion for our homes! Pottery Barn, PBteen, Pottery Barn Kids all fun places to shop and if anything, you get some great ideas! Lockwood Design and Turquoise will brighten your day and put a smile on your face (as long as you don't look at the prices, yikes!). Of course we can't forget Target and the Target's around me have a newer home decor section, noticed it last year and they have it again this year, fun stuff!

A good bra!! If your ladies are a little larger than this becomes even more important. Also, from my own experience, swimsuit shopping is HORRIBLE!! Biggerbras.com is a great place to get good "support" for this issue :) Here's my personal favorite and wear often during the summer months which are quickly approaching.

Have a great "Lover's Weekend" everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard great things about H&M but we don't have a store in my city. I'm so going to try the online store, though! Love the opening song on your blog -- it was the inspiration for my blog name!

Rachel said...

My pistachio wound is healing. gal

Rachel said...

Very cute. I almost did that one.