Thursday, September 4, 2008


Everyone is back in school now and I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks God for the summer! The summer schedule is such a different kind of busy then the school year and I don't even have kids in school yet! I got to spend more time with my two older sisters this summer, it was a lot of fun getting to know them a little bit more and what's going on in their lives right now. They both have a heart for God. That's the only picture I have of them with me, it's a couple years old now.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

cool-really.

heading into this time of year reminds me...remember when you got Bella and the guys were starting with Lifeline? and we started our Sunday night hang outs..Bella tripped you in your back yard and we made taco bell runs before heading to kroll's? I do.

Rachel said...

love the new title! :)

Rachel said...

don't delete it before the end of the year. :) Give it till at least 09!

Rachel said...

I figure since I seem to be the only one who leaves you comments on a regular basis, I might as well leave another. :)

Where'd ya find the new layout?? Way cool!

Rachel said...

Held-June 28, 2004

i remember that too