Friday, September 19, 2008

umm...

I went to Costco today, good times :)

Now I'm just sitting here with my dogs, good dogs :)

I'm going to church Saturday night, good Saturday night church :)

Oh this is cute...the past couple of days Owen has been getting out of bed in the morning on his own and after saying good morning to me yesterday he went downstairs and fed our dogs. He's a 3yr old who just this summer weighed in at 30lbs and one of our dogs weighs 140lbs so he yells "wash kout", translation - watch out - when Cooper comes running for breakfast, it's fun watching him grow up.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love Costco! :)

I have no dogs, no dogs. :)

I, too, will be at church and will most likely see you there. :)

Anonymous said...

I hear you are also on "the running" journey. I was talking to Rachel earlier today and was whining about how my body ached. Glad to hear you have arm pain as well. ;-) How my arm muscles hurt after running is beyond me. :-)