Wednesday, October 22, 2008

running...or lack thereof...

So, having lost my running partner to vacation this week, running in the morning has become a VERY hard thing to do. 1. It's hard getting up that early when no one is expecting to meet you, 2. It's getting super cold out there now, 3. It's SCARY when you're alone in the dark that early in the morning! I had decided last Friday when I did it alone I would take Cooper with me next time, I figure no one would dare mess with a big black 140lb dog, for their sake I hope they wouldn't. I'ld hate to add human to the list of things that have met Coopers jaws!


Seriously! Who would want to mess with this fierce looking dog!!

Who am I kidding, he's actually just a big, lazy puppy!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good thing for you, you're partner will be home on sunday night and will be ready to meet you in the cold next week! :)

I would be totally scared out there by myself! (But that's why I bring you. you're like my Cooper. One fierce look from you and bam! Wait, that didn't come out right.) :)

I love you.

kvreug said...

nice sweatshirt!