Monday, October 13, 2008

Whew! I had a blast this weekend!

My mom, aunt Jean, Chris and Melissa went with me to a ladies retreat and we had so much fun!! My sisters "heard" from God and have a joy about them I haven't seen in awhile. We laughed so hard and did cry a few times but the laughter!! So good for all our souls!! Thank you LORD for blessing us this weekend with fun, laughter, challenging and encouraging times. Thank you for the great weather also, it made for an even more enjoyable time! What a great God You are!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I deleted my comment instead of doing two separate ones.

Amen! God is so good! And I was so proud of your mom and Chris for sharing! (is what the first one said)

I was so glad to meet your Aunt Jean and am so glad she had a good time! I'm sure it was entertaining for her in your room with all you girls!