Sunday, October 5, 2008

This is the day the Lord has made...

Kevin, Owen and I went to a park that was so big and so fun today. We met Owen's birthfamily there to hang out with them. His half birth brother and sister, birth grandma (nana Jan), birth aunt and uncle and 3 cousins were there along with pry 700 other people. It was such a fun day! There was a petting farm with sheep, chickens, ducks, geese, a hog, horses and pony's. Ton's of blow up/bouncy things to play in, a mini ferris wheel, tons of different foods, a playground that was HUGE with a HUGE sandbox - every little boys dream!! It was sort of like a fancy glorified carnival only better and cleaner. Then we went to lunch at Cheesy Luigi's, good pizza and breadsticks! My heart was so full. I really don't have words to describe how I feel, GOD IS SOOO GOOD!!! They gave him a holloween bucket full of his favorite things- they pay very close attention to the letters I send and get almost everything I mention he has fun with. It was precious to see him run up to Jazzy his half birth sister and grab her hand a walk around with her. Here are a few pics, more to come later, enjoy looking at them, I bet you can't help but smile :)








2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Becky, I am teary eyed and filled with emotions. Thanks for sharing this and I can't wait to hear every detail in person! I'm almost at a loss of words. I can't imagine what you guys feel. I love Owen so much! I can't wait to give him a hug!

I'll have to tell you what Noah said when he saw these. so remind me.

Love you. God is so good!

Anonymous said...

You and Kevin are very admirable. I love how you trust God and care for Owen. You guys inspire me. :-)